Nationally-known Leadership Institute Trainer
presents the basics of
in a two day workshop:
Monday evening (April 20): (6 – 9 PM, casual dinner included)
- Real Nature of Politics: How does the world of politicians & elections really work?
- Developing & Delivering a Compelling Message: How do you verbalize your issues?
- Grassroots Lobbying: How do you capture the attention of elected officials?
- Letters-to-the-Editor for a digital age
Tuesday evening (April 21): (6 – 9 PM, casual dinner included)
- Data: What's the big deal about computerized voter lists & is it really important?
- Voter ID and Voter Contact Methods: What really works & what's a waste of time?
- Facebook & Social Media: Why is it important & how can you make a difference?
Presented by the Middle Peninsula Tea Party and the Republican Committees of Gloucester, Mathews, and Middlesex Counties
Sponsored by U. S. Congressman Rob Wittman, VA Senator Ryan McDougle, VA Senator Tommy Norment, and Delegate Keith Hodges.
Hampton Inn Gloucester
6638 Forest Hill Avenue Gloucester, VA 23061
Monday, April 20, 2015 at 6:00 PM -Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at 6:00 PM (EDT)
Pre-payment and Registration Required.
$25 / person, including casual meals ~ $20 'Early Bird Special' before April 1, 2015
Pay online at ⇒ HERE!
Or Pay by personal check made out to 'MPTP' with 'Workshop' noted in the Memo blank.
- Check may be mailed to MPTP, P. O. Box 33, Hudgins, VA 23076 or
- Hand delivered with Registration information to either:
- David Johnson, Gloucester County Republican Committee
- Sue Sherrill, Mathews County Republican Committee
- Trudy Feigum, Middlesex County Republican Committee
[Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
Opportunity for ALL, favoritism for NONE!